hclTicket is a trouble ticket system specifically made for Help Center Live.
This is being done to streamline hclTicket, and avoid reproducing code between the two systems (hclTicket will slowly start using HCL's functions rather than it's own...).
What is important is to have a trouble ticket system that works. Past attempts at interfacing other ticket systems has proven difficult to install, maintain, and operate. hclTicket's goal is to alleviate these issues and become more full featured.
Instead of replicating functions in HCL, hclTicket (or HT) will make use of the resources already in HCL and eventually make use of features that will be forthcoming in HCL 3.0.x.
- Create New Ticket interface - viewer / operator
- Auto Ticket numbers
- Departments - admin
- Operators; assignable to Department - admin
- Full email integration; pull tickets from a mailbox into the interface and send emails out from the interface - operator
- Assign tickets to an operator - operator(config) / admin(config)
- Assign Status to Ticket - operator(config) / admin(config)
- Canned email responses - operator
- Create canned email responses - admin
- Ticket status checker- public (would be great if the login could be pulled from a referring form or Querystring) - viewer / operator / admin
- Ticket Status Log (include status changes, answers (via email), notes added // all entries need user, datetimestamp, detail) - operator / admin (edit log entries)
- Ticket Flags - operator(config) / admin(config)
- Ticket filters (by status, date added, email address, title, operator, etc.) - viewer / operator
- Ticket system banning - admin (stop spam)
- Transfer ticket between operators - operators(config) / admin
- Alerts (change of status (sent to client), or transfer emails (sent to receiving operator))
- Securty code integration for New Ticket - public
- Link Chat logs in HCL to a ticket for reference (i.e. new ticket created based on chat) - operator
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of hclTicket 2.1.5 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. hclTicket 2.1.5 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!