eTicket is a PHP-based electronic (open source) support ticket system based on osTicket, that can receive tickets via email (pop3/pipe) or a web form.
It also offers a ticket manager with many features. An ideal helpdesk solution for any website.
- Supports aliases/piping with perl gateway
- Supports POP3 login with optional crontab.
- Uses Perl gateway, PHP backend, and MySQL database
- Handles unlimited emails
- Admin/Supporter/User panels
- Email Intervals to prevent autoresponder loops
- Max Allowed to limit maximum tickets user can have opened
- Filters to remove messages in replies
- Accept attachments and limit size
- RSS feeds for clients
- Captcha on web forms to reduce spam
- Configurable Spam Assassin mod for automail.pl
- Better language support with changable language file
- Predefined/canned answer resposes
- Better search functionality
- Completely delete tickets from database
- Create categories (departments)
- Create Represenatives (Supporters)
- Define groups
- Edit or disable response messages
- Email alerts compatible with pagers
- and much more...
- View only tickets in departments you have access to
- Can not delete tickets
- Login with email and any ticket assigned to you
- View all tickets sent from that email
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of eTicket 1.5.6RC4 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. eTicket 1.5.6RC4 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!