It's designed to provide email for any or all members of a Drupal site. It relies on a standard IMAP (Dovecot, Courier-IMAP) server for mail storage and localhost or SMTP (Postfix, Exim) server for mail delivery.
The module provides a Folders/Controls block and a New messages block.
Unpack in your modules folder (usually /sites/all/modules/) and enable under Administer > Site Building > Modules.
Key features "Webmail Plus":
· Compose/send message with predictive text for address fields
· Ability to send attachments
· Savings sent messages to the Sent folder
· Saving messages to the Drafts folder
· Support for IMAP folders (no sub-folder support)
· Ability to move messages between folders
· Personal Address book
· Ability to convert emails into Drupal nodes
· Limited content caching to limit the number of IMAP queries
· New message notification block
· Folder(s) block
· Drupal 6.x
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Webmail Plus 6.x-1.0-alpha1 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Webmail Plus 6.x-1.0-alpha1 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!