This module contains two components: the Case Tracker Services and the Case Tracker Client.
Install Services and its XMLRPC Server
Install Case Tracker Server (from this module)
Allow anonymous to "use services".
Go to admin/build/services and you'll see the casetracker services
Go to the keys page admin/build/services/key and create a key for your client
Go to the settings page admin/build/services/settings and turn on "Use keys" and turn off everything else
Go to the Case Tracker Services settings page admin/settings/casetracker_services and associate one or more projects with each client url
Install Case Tracker Client from this project
Go to settings admin/settings/casetracker_client and put the url to the Case Tracker Server (homepage if possible) and the API key that you created earlier with the Services module. Refresh this settings page and click on Test Connection to see if your site has been able to connect to the report site.
Key features "Case Tracker Services":
· Return a list of cases
· Return information about a case
· Return an array of codes (status, priority, etc)
· Add a new case
· Add a comment to a case
· Project listing
· Minimal UI to list cases
· Drupal 5.x
· Drupal Services module
· Drupal Case Tracker module
· This module may not work with bizarre configurations of fields (node_save(), and comment_save() can be fickle). This should be ok as long as you don't have "required" fields that casetracker_services won't know about.
· You may find some links from the remote site are wrong on the client site. So the client user might click on a link bringing them to your support site - which is not by design. For the most part, links are working and keep the user on the client site.
· The client UI is not feature rich, it gets the job done. Don't expect to be able to do everything from the client interface.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Case Tracker Services script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Case Tracker Services torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!