A local e-mail address can also be used.
Unpack in your modules folder (usually /sites/all/modules/) and enable under Administer > Site Building > Modules.
Key features "Local Email":
· When enabled removes email fields from new user registration and my account pages for non-admins
· Can automatically assign an email address of the form username@domain.
· Allows you to set the domain used in the administration interface.
· Optionally, allows you to not store any email information at all.
· Allows you to use a security question to allow users to reset their forgotten password.
· Security questions can be edited through the admin interface.
· When security questions are enabled it replaces the user/password reset form with
· Drupal 6.x
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Local Email 6.x-1.x-dev script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Local Email 6.x-1.x-dev torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!