This is a developer's tool that parses XDebug trace files into *.dot GraphViz graphs order to help demystify the Drupal API & identify bottleneck Drupal functions.
The module can also visualize a variety of specific backtraces and forwardtraces.
Unpack in your modules folder (usually /sites/all/modules/) and enable under Administer > Site Building > Modules.
Key features "Visualize Backtrace":
· Hypertext links to the specific line number where the Drupal function was executed within the source code -- the PHP-highlighted code source pages are generated by this module.
· Ability to plot all of the backtraces of a specific function call -- as well as an option to additionally plot the children functions in a "forwardtrace."
· Ability to plot all of the bactraces and forwardtraces of the Drupal functions that were called from a specific module filename -- including the option of all contributed module functions.
· Execution time for each function call -- as well as elapsed time of all children functions of a specific function.
· Hypertext links to function descriptions at api.drupal.org to provide more context for each function.
· Functions are labeled and color-coded according to which filename called them.
· Looping sets of 1, 2 or 3 function pairs are filtered out and labeled as repeating.
· Procedural Drupal hooks are labeled with the PHP function & location that called it.
· Sequential ordering of all of the Drupal function calls for a page load from top-to-bottom and left-to-right.
· All text on the flowchart is searchable to quickly find functions or to step through sequential function calls
· Drupal 5.x/6.x
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Visualize Backtrace 6.x-1.x-dev / 5.x-1.1 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Visualize Backtrace 6.x-1.x-dev / 5.x-1.1 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!