The module provides sharing of ad revenue with contributors who write articles on the site.
Unpack in your modules folder (usually /sites/all/modules/) and enable under Administer > Site Building > Modules.
Key features "AdSense":
· The colors are customizable, as well as the type (text/image). Ads can be displayed from within phptemplate based themes, blocks or other modules.
· Several ad formats are supported, including SiteSearch as well. The full list is is in the help section of the module's settings page.
· The modules allow up to 3 color and type (image/text) combinations to be chosen. This is useful if your site has a theme that assigns different color schemes to different parts of the page, for example, left sidebar and content. It also allows up to 5 custom channels to be used.
· You can setup custom roles that hide adsense from users. For example, if you have paying subscribers to your site that do not want to see ads.
· Some caching is also implemented by this module
· Page matching also added, so that ads can be excluded on certain pages.
· Ads can now be placed anywhere in the content, via a special tag. This can also be used to call flexiblocks so fine grained visibility can be done using the block mechanism.
· Drupal 5.x
What's New in This Release:
· Use farbtastic colorpicker in the old code and old search modules settings form
· Use defines instead of hard-coded default variable values
· Use recommendations of the coder module
· Remove PHP notices
· do not try to execute a function that may not exist.
· Implement new Adsense code from Google.
· Cosmetic formatting.
· adding 200x90 format.
· coding standards cleanup via coder module.
· ability to add descriptive titles to ad groups.
· Fix for revenue sharing: only one publisher ID to be displayed for all ads on the page. Previously, each ad could potentially get a different id, which is not in accordance with Google's policy, and is a bug.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of AdSense 6.x-1.0-beta2/5.x-2.1 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. AdSense 6.x-1.0-beta2/5.x-2.1 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!