CronPlus provides an approximation at each interval. It does not claim, nor even attempt, to be accurate enough for precise applications such as month-end financial processing or real-time control. Instead, it is meant for duties such as routine log cleanup, updating data from external sources, pushing data to other systems, and similar things which require only an approximate time base.
Precise control timing can still be achieved with this module in the timing info required is provided in the database.
Unpack in your modules folder (usually /sites/all/modules/) and enable under Administer > Site Building > Modules.
Key features "CronPlus":
· Adds hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly cron hooks to any Drupal module.
· Implementation of the hooks is totally optional; existing modules that do not use CronPlus will simply be ignored by this module.
· Administrative preferences allow advisory settings for the preferred time of day and day of week on which the longer-period jobs should be invoked.
· In the administrative menu, a status page is available showing which installed modules implement CronPlus hooks and when each hook was last invoked.
· Modules receive parameters indicating how long it has been since the last time each given hook was invoked, and may use these parameters as they wish.
· A multiplex hook is called for every invocation of any of the other hooks, and receives the name of the time period as an additional parameter. This is useful for modules that want to implement their own sophisticated event handling internally, or which want a single-point hook where they can do some routine logging.
· Drupal 5.x
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of CronPlus 5.x-1.0 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. CronPlus 5.x-1.0 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!