The plugin works using Twitter's own API, and has similar results to Twitter's own widget.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Use admin Settings > Tweet Blender to specify sources and other configuration options
Use admin Appearance > Widgets page to drop the widget in the appropriate spot on your sidebar. You can also insert widget by hand by including <?php tb_widget(); ?> in the sidebar.php file of your theme and create an archive page manually by including <?php tb_archive(); ?> in a page.
· WordPress 2.0.2 or higher
What's New in This Release:
· Added new template tag tb_archive() that allows to manually create an archive tweet list on any page
· Fixed issue with tweet source not appearing after "from" if tweet source has un-encoded HTML in it (e.g. TweetDeck link)
· Adjusted CSS so that tweets are not shifted to the right if your theme overrides padding for list items
· Fixed "NaN years ago" error in timestamp that appeared in Internet Explorer 6, 7 and 8
· Fixed problem with archive page not being created or linked to
· Replaced jquery.timeago library with own code and reduced page load by 3Kb
· Tested and ensured compatibility with WordPress 2.8.1
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Tweet Blender 2.0.5 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Tweet Blender 2.0.5 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!