The latest tweets can also be displayed on the blog sidebar and a Tweetmeme widget can be inserted after posts.
You can even use it to share a Twitter account among a blog's author's if you wish.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Key features "Tweetable":
· Automatically tweet your blog posts when they are published. Optionally add Google Analytics campaign tags to the shortened URLs. You also have your pick of URL shorteners.
· Tweet from within WordPress. The plugin adds a dedicated Twitter page where you can browse your friends timeline and post updates. An optional quick-tweet Dashboard widget is available as well.
· Display your latest tweets in your blog sidebar with a customizable widget. Includes support to display follower count.
· Set the minimum user level to access the Twitter page in the WordPress backend.
· Automatically add a full-size or compact Tweetmeme widget to your posts.
· Track tweets based on keywords of your choice via the Twitter API.
· WordPress 2.7 or higher
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Tweetable 1.0.4 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Tweetable 1.0.4 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!