Various aspects of the widget can be customized.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Key features "Twitter Friends Widget":
· Widget Title - default is "My Twitter Followers".
· Title Link - Whether the Widget Title should link to your Twitter Home Page, Twitter RSS or none, (default).
· Your Twitter Name - required.
· Friends per Row - how many friends you want displayed in each row. Default is 5.
· Display Limit - how many friends you want to display. By default this is set to 20. Friends are listed in the order of the most recently added to your Twitter profile. Set this to 0 to display all.
· Cache Update Interval - how long between updates to the cache. Specified in seconds. Default is 3600 or one hour.
· Show RSS Link - chose whether to show a link to your Twitter RSS feed or not.
· Background Colour - the background colour of the table holding the Twitter Profile Images. Default is white (#FFFFFF). Use Hex values or the standard HTML named colours.
· Text Colour - as the background colour above, but affects the text displayed. Default is black (#000000). Once again Hex or named colours can be used.
· WordPress 2.5 or higher
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Twitter Friends Widget 2.3 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Twitter Friends Widget 2.3 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!