The image can be displayed calling the showTitleimage(), which accepts mutliple parameters, inside template files.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Key features "Titleimage":
· State - switches the display of the titleimage on or off
· Gallery - select the NG Gallery
· Image selection - show the first or a random image from the selected gallery
· Max. image width & Max. image height - ...
· Imagetitle - Switch the display of an image title on or off
· Title - an alternative image title (overwrites the image title given by the NextGEN Plugin)
· URL - A link for the title
· Style - Defines wether the default CSS or a individual CSS File should be used
· WordPress 2.7 or higher
· WordPress NextGEN Gallery plugin
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Titleimage 0.5 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Titleimage 0.5 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!