The are multiple settings available in order to customize the widget so that it fits specific needs.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Key features "NextGEN Gallery Sidebar Widget":
· Maximum Galleries: the number of galleries you want to show
· Gallery Order: you can select random, date added ascending or date added descending
· AutoThumb parameters: if you got AutoThumb installed, the widget will use its functions to resize the image to your needs. Use a string like w=80&h=80&zc=1 here to show 80x80 square thumbnails.
· Output width/height: if you don't use AutoThumb, the plugin will set the HTML attributes width & height.
· Default Link Id: the widget assumes that you set up pages for each gallery and link the gallery to that page (you can use the NGG Gallery Editor to do this). If a gallery has no link set, it will use the default link (id of a page or post).
· WordPress 2.5 or higher
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of NextGEN Gallery Sidebar Widget 0.1 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. NextGEN Gallery Sidebar Widget 0.1 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!