The plugin supports custom CSS styling for captions.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Key features "Image Caption":
· generates image caption using img tag’s title or alt attribute
· standards compliant: valid XHTML
· degrades gracefully when disabled
· supports images with links (e.g. to higher resolution of the same image)
· supports MyCSS by disabling default CSS import
· supports custom CSS class for div image container
· automatically adds width and height attribute to your image
· does not write to your WordPress database
· WordPress 2.0 or higher
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Image Caption 0.2 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Image Caption 0.2 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!