It makes use of the NextGEN Gallery for maintaining the greeting card pictures.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Key features "WP-Greet":
· storing statistics about the sent greeting cards
· adding your own css
· control who can send cards
· add default subject, header and footer to the greeting cards
· add a bcc and/or a mailreturnpath to the mail
· supports Antispam Plugins CaptCha! and Math-Comment-Spam-Protection-Plugin
· WordPress 2.5 or higher
· WordPress NextGEN Gallery plugin
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of WP-Greet 1.3 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. WP-Greet 1.3 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!