Gaphor is an easy to use modeling environment. This means that you are able to create nice UML diagrams for documentation and to assist you with design decisions.
Gaphor will help you create your applications.
- Gaphor has a UML 2.0 compliant data model. This guarantees future compatibility with other modeling tools.
- The data model is developed in Gaphor itself!
- The following diagram types are supported:
- Class diagrams
- Use case diagrams
- Action diagrams
- Component diagrams
- Support for stereotypes on classes, interfaces and packages.
- SVG and PNG diagram exports.
- Cross platform: Gaphor works on both Unix (including Mac OS X) and Windows.
- Stable file format. We warrant that older files will be readable by Gaphor.
- Plugin infrastructure makes Gaphor easy to extend.
· gnome-python 2.0 or later,
· DiaCanvas2 0.13.0
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Gaphor 0.10.4 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Gaphor 0.10.4 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!