Videos are embedded into html pages and can also be downloaded.
- Multiple video types: mov, mp4, 3gp, 3g2 (handled by Quicktime Player), rm (handled by Real Player), flv (handled by FlowPlayer), swf (handled by Macromedia Flash Player), dir, dcr (handled by Macromedia Shockwave Player), wmv (handled by Windows Media Player), ogg theora (handled by Cortado Java Applet)
- XHTML Compliance: all the xhtml code generated by the module is W3 validated.
- Video Feed: provide a feed usable with video aggregators (eg democracy player, itunes).
- Plugin system: all video module advanced features are implemented in helpers modules.
- Access control: video module permits a deep access control to all the implemented features.
- Uploads: with the video_upload plugin users are able to upload videos from they browsers.
- Thumbnails: with the video_image plugin users are able to attach screenshots of their videos from the browser.
- Multiple file download: with the video_multidownload plugin users are able to associate more than one video. Then a selection is displayed.
- Custom Fields: with the video_customfields plugin users are able to add custom fields to their videos.
- Optional Meta Data: with the video_optmetadata plugin users are able submit metadata informations to their videos (metadata are video bitrate, audio bitrate, audio sampling rate, audio channels).
- HTML params: with the video_params plugin users are able to add html params to their videos. Really useful for swf videos.
- Extensible implementation: basing on the video module core adding new feature and options is easy and immediate.
- Unpack in your modules folder (usually /sites/all/modules/) and enable under Administer > Site Building > Modules.
· Drupal 4.7.x/5.x
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Video script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Video torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!