The core of Media Mover is the media_mover_api module which creates a set of rules allowing multiple modules to interact with a file.
Media Mover can take a file emailed to an email account, turn a file attachment into an FLV file, create a new node with the file data, and then save the file on an external file storage like Amazon's S3 all at once.
Unpack in your modules folder (usually /sites/all/modules/) and enable under Administer > Site Building > Modules.
Key features "Media Mover":
· get attachments from an email account
· get attached files from nodes of X type
· get previously harvested files
· get a file path from CCK
· select files from FTP
· create a thumbnail of a video file with ffmpeg
convert a mov/avi/mpeg file to flv with the following options:
· set audio bit rates, set audio sample rate, set video bit rate, set video frame size, set video frame rate, set video length useful for making teasers
· watermark a video file with an image
· strip EXIF data from images (MM EXIF)
· add meta data to a FLV file (MM FLVTool2)
· move a file to Amazon's S3 service (this also operates as a completion function)
· attach file back to node
· save file and related data as a node
· add a file path to a CCK field
· Drupal 5.x
What's New in This Release:
· Adds new Asset integration code, some code improvements
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Media Mover 5.x-1.0-beta4 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Media Mover 5.x-1.0-beta4 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!