qmHandle is a simple program which allows you to view and manage the qmail message queue.
The key features of qmHandle are:
- Freeware and open source, under the GNU General Public License;
- You can read the qmail queue, like you do with the qmail-qread program. However, the output of this program is improved over qmail-qread, with the output of the message subjects and color capabilities;
- You can print queue statistics, like qmail-qstat, with color capabilities;
- You can view a message in the queue;
- You can remove one or more messages from the queue;
- Written in Perl, and therefore easily customizable and truly multiplatform.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of qmHandle 1.2.2 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. qmHandle 1.2.2 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!