SimplEcard is a free (GNU/GPL) web application to allow your web site visitors to send electronic postcards (E-Cards).
Unlike many other systems, simplEcard is capable of sending HTML emails with the postcard image embedded in the email. If you prefer, standard text email with a link to the page is also possible.
- Send HTML emails with embedded pictures or plain text with link to the postcard.
- A surfer can choose a picture, write her or his name and email into the form, indicate the recipient and write the message.
- Messages can be sent either as HTML email with the postcard text and image embedded, or as plain text mail containing the a link for the recipient to look at the card. (The text only variant is of course sent as alternative in HTML emails.)
- The form allows to specify a list of recipient email addresses. A flexible parser is used to extract the email addresses out of any separator characters.
- Simple, clean and valid HTML code. All style information in css.
- Easy to customise: Write your own css style sheets for the web interface, templates for formatting the postcards or adapt the texts to your particular web site.
- Use either a very simple plain text file or a prepared MySQL database table to store the messages for retrieval.
- A plugin for the cms phpcms is provided. PHP developpers can easily integrate simplEcard into their own web applications.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of SimplEcard 1.0RC2 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. SimplEcard 1.0RC2 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!