It allows writing web applications in Python, which is more suitable performance-wise for medium to large applications.
The AJAX library takes care of all the browser interoperability issues on your behalf, leaving you free to focus on application development instead of learning all the "usual" browser incompatibilities.
Key features "Pyjamas":
· pyjslib - library of custom objects that implement methods such as append
· UI widgets as well as a library for DOM manipulation
· The overall translation of individual components is managed by build which also creates the necessary boilerplate code.
What's New in This Release:
· Significant bugs fixed include HorizontalPanel's remove() function, SimplePanel's clear() function, and sprintf with multiple arguments ("%s %d" % ("hello", 2) will now work)
· Dialog Box now has modal functionality
· HorizontalSplitPanel has been added, although both the horizontal and vertical panels operate correctly on Mozilla-based browsers, but Safari and IE need volunteers to work on them.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Pyjamas 0.4p1 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Pyjamas 0.4p1 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!