pyFlashCards is a wxPython based software for creating and studying flash cards.
Thanks to python and wxPython it is multiplatform; it runs on Windows and Linux (you could probably get it to run on a Mac without too much work).
It uses Leitner system for flash card repetition. Cards can contain images, html tags, and unicode characters.
- multiplatform: Windows, Linux (and in theory Mac)
- Sebastian Leitner box system for maximizing long term memory retention
- html tags allow to highlight important concepts
- image support for visual learners
- unicode support allows studying any language
· Python 2.4.x
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of pyFlashCards 0.2.1 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. pyFlashCards 0.2.1 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!