It also helps automate the process of displaying author profiles.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Key features "Profile Pic":
· Automatic setup - no template/code modification needed
· Widget to display profile in the side bar - fully configurable
· Easy profile display with shortcodes - within a page or post simply add [printprofile] to display your author profile and picture, or [printprofilepic] to display your profile picture
· Optional template override setting will make author links go to the author's profile
· Work in tandem with Krischan Jodies' Get Recent Comments plugin (ie. displays your profile pic next to your comments)
· For multi-author blogs, administrators can edit (read: moderate) other authors' pictures
· For those old-school WordPress folks, the plugin supports a full set of template tags to enable template integration
· WordPress 2.0 or higher
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Profile Pic 0.8.3 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Profile Pic 0.8.3 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!