Privacy settings allow selecting what information will be available on the profile page.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Key features "Alkivia Community":
· The user list.
· User profile page.
· Customize the logo on your login's page. By now the logo must be in uploads/alkivia/login.png.
· Use the local avatars if them exists. Avatars must be named user_nicename.thumbnail.jpg and located on uploads/userphoto.
· User photo is shown in the profile page, but must be named user_nicename.jpg and located on uploads/userphoto.
· Settings page for profiles.
· Settings page for galley. (May need more or less settings)
· A very early version to use local avatars in bbPress is provided.
· WordPress 2.7 or higher
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Alkivia Community 0.2-dev script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Alkivia Community 0.2-dev torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!