Postscript to Image Converter is an application program based on Windows platform, which can directly convert PS and EPS files to dozens of image formats, such as TIFF, JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, EMF, WMF, PCX, TGA and so on, it is render text, line, arc, ellipse, Bezier, color, image, form and any other elements from PS and EPS files to image formats quickly.
PostScript files can contain images of very high quality, but they use a very different representation of data than do raster image files. PostScript is actually a language rather than a file format. Images are specified by geometry information (such as a command saying draw a line of a given color from one point on the page to another) rather than by individual pixels. PostScript is the standard language for printers and the best fonts are written in PostScript geometry specifications so that they can be printed at the maximum detail possible. Because of this vast difference in how the files are specified, converting raster image files to and from PostScript files is a complex process and often involves significant image quality degradation. In particular, you will almost always lose something when you convert from PostScript to a raster image format and this is particularly true of text as you lose all of the detailed geometry information which PostScript can store but which raster image files can not use.
A raster image file is generally defined to be a rectangular array of regularly sampled values, known as pixels. Each pixel (picture element) has one or more numbers associated with it, generally specifying a color which the pixel should be displayed in. Raster image formats are used for saving and displaying images like digital photos, scans and screenshots.
Postscript to Image Converter offers a powerful conversion solution for generating high-quality images such as a TIFF and JPEG from PS and EPS formats. The software can be run using the handy interface or in batch mode to convert large volumes of graphics in real-time. This converter is available via an easily integrated COM object (or DLL Library, or Command Line), enabling developers to access the converter via any programming or scripting languages, such as Visual Basic, C/C , Delphi, ASP, PHP, C#, .NET, etc. Using the COM object (or DLL Library, or Command Line), file conversions can be done consecutively or simultaneously.
- RIP PS (PostScript) and EPS files to WYSIWYG raster images
- Convert PS (Postscript) and EPS to TIF, TIFF, JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, WMF, EMF, PCX, TGA, etc. formats
- Convert PS (Postscript) and EPS to Vector format (WMF and EMF)
- Convert PS (Postscript) and EPS to searchable WMF and EMF files
- Convert vector graphics, bitmap images and text from PS (PostScript) and EPS files into the images
- Convert to ClassF TIFF file (Fax compatible TIFF format, 204x98DPI and 204x196DPI)
- Specify any resolution in the generated Image files
- Standalone software, Ghostscript and Acrobat Distiller NOT required!
- Produce multi-page TIFF files
- Support conversion into 1, 4, 8, 8-bit grayscale or 24-bit format
- Can be launched from command line, from batch file or another application
- Extract a page range from an existing PS (Postscript) to image files
- Support English, French, German, Italian, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, etc.languages
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Postscript to Image Converter script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Postscript to Image Converter torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!