Postscript to PDF Converter is a utility to convert PS and EPS files to PDF files, it doesn't depend on Windows Printer Driver technology and any other products, so it is faster than general solutions.
Postscript to PDF Converter can be run as command line program and can be easily scripted (BAT, Shell script, PERL, VB, etc.). The command line converter runs on Windows and allow you to integrate Postscript to PDF Converter into any application that is able to call external programs to get full PDF generating functionality.
The software can be run using the handy interface or in batch mode to convert large volumes of graphics in real-time. This converter is available via an easily integrated COM object (or DLL Library, or Command Line), enabling developers to access the converter via any programming or scripting languages, such as Visual Basic, C/C , Delphi, ASP, PHP, C#, .NET, etc. Using the COM object (or DLL Library, or Command Line), file conversions can be done consecutively or simultaneously.
- Postscript to PDF is a standalone application. No Ghostscript and Acrobat Distiller needed
- Don't depend on any Printer Driver products
- Convert postscript files to Acrobat PDF files directly
- Merge several PDF files into one PDF file
- Convert Acrobat PDF files back to postscript files
- Burst PDF file to single page PDF files
- Set document summary to output PDF files
- Set the document title, subject, author and keywords options
- Set encryption options to output PDF files
- Remove empty pages from PDF file automatically
- Rotate PDF pages during conversion (0, 90, 180, 270 angles)
- Integrate high-volume batch conversion into your server-based application or workflow
- Smallest PDF file size within conversion
- Password protection for PDF files with 40 or 128 bit encryption
- Create "owner password" and "user password" protected PDF files
- Postscript to PDF Converter produces PDF documents that are fully text searchable in Adobe Reader.
- Support Win98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista platforms
- Support English, French, German, Italian, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish,
Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, etc. languages
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Postscript to PDF Converter script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Postscript to PDF Converter torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!