PHPRPMs is a collection of RPM packages that add various PHP extensions to the PHP that you have as a part of your RPM-based Linux Distribution (Red Hat Enterprise Linux, CentOS, WhiteBox or Fedora Core). The advantages of this approach are:
- you don't have to rebuild PHP from the source if you just need one of the less-frequently used or non-GPL extensions;
- since you don't rebuild PHP, you get to keep your "factory" PHP packages with all distro-specific patches and, what's more important,
- you can continue to receive the standard updates for the "factory" PHP packages via RHN / up2date / yum
At the moment, you can download the following extensions as RPMs (source RPMs for non/GPL):
- php-accelerator: ionCube PHP Accelerator, packaged as RPM
- php-APC: Advanced PHP Cache - a PHP Intermediate Code cache similar to ionCube PHPA and Turck MMCache
- php-APD: Advanced PHP Debugger - a debugger and profiler for PHP.
- php-dbase: a set of functions that let you read and write .DBF (dBase) data files
- php-fdftk: an interface to Adobe Systems Inc. FDF Toolkit - a library that lets you create and parse data for/from PDF Forms
- php-filepro: functions that let you read filePro files
- php-imagick: a wrapper to ImageMagick image processing library
- php-mailparse: a library for parsing and decoding email
- php-mcrypt: an interface to libmcrypt - an encryption library
- php-mhash: an interface to libmhash - a library that provides uniform access to several hash algorithms that can be used to compute checksums, message digests, and other signatures
- php-mssql: an interface to FreeTDS Library - an opensource implementation of Tabular Data Stream protocol - native client-server protocol used by Microsoft SQL Server and Sybase.
- php-pcntl: Unix-style process control functions for PHP
- php-SQLite: one of the PHP5 "hot" items, SQLite database engine, packaged for your PHP 4.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of PHPRPMs script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. PHPRPMs torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!