PHPMailer-ML is a very basic and simple Mailing List Manager and Newsletter Manager.
It has been created to showcase the use of PHPMailer when sending one email or when using MySQL data for your subscriber information.
PHPMailer-ML uses some of our own tips and tools to extend the PHP execution time.
- Supports unlimited lists
- Supports unlimited subscribers for each list
- Administration control panel with HTTP authentication to control access
- Default list for newsletter has 'listid' 1
- Default subscribe form in root directory feeds default newsletter list
- Subscription process has double-blind opt-in
- Confirm process is part of double-blind opt-in (confirms email address)
- Unsubscribe process requires a portion of the link be encrypted
- Campaign message editor is WYSIWYG and tested on all popular browsers
- Supports URL based images
- Supports HTML and Text messages, or Text Only messages
- Supports storing messages (multi-edits) and save/send
- Supports auto-stripping HTML to create text portion of message using HTML2Text
- After unzipping the files, edit the "_acp/inc.settings.php" file. You will need:
the base path of the installation (ie. subdirectory)
your SMTP server settings
your MySQL settings
- Upload the files to a directory on your site
- Secure the "_acp" directory using _acp/.htaccess and _acp/.htpasswd
- If you would like to add the subscribe form to an existing page on your site, add the following form:
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of PHPMailer-ML 1rc1 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. PHPMailer-ML 1rc1 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!