The Unit Command Climate Assessment and Survey System (UCCASS) (pronounced yoo-kas) is a PHP based survey script that allows you to create online surveys.
Originally designed for organizations to administer Command Climate Assessments (annual surveys), the program can be used to create any type of online survey or questionnaire.
- Web-based installation
- Smarty template engine and ADOdb database abstraction layer
- Unlimited surveys, questions, and answers with public and private surveys and results
- Answers can be large or small text areas, multiple choice with the ability to choose one or more answers, and matrix (or grid) type layouts and questions can be marked as required or optional
- Dependencies allow questions to be hidden or required based upon answers to previous questions, creating the ability to have separate branches in the survey
- Survey results shown as bar graphs with customizable images for each answer
- Survey results filtered according to the results of any question (you can view the results of all the questions just for those users to answered a specific question or questions with a specific answer or answers)
- Create a new survey from scratch or copy an existing survey so you don't have to recreate all of your work
- Complete list of features can be found in the documentation.
- Released under the Affero General Public License.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Unit Command Climate Assessment and Survey System 1.8.1 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Unit Command Climate Assessment and Survey System 1.8.1 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!