VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line can be used to print existing PDF documents to any windows printer devices. PDFPrint Command Line supports command line operation, it can be easily embedded into your applications and print PDF files quickly. VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line does NOT need Adobe Acrobat or free Acrobat Reader software.
- Standalone software, Adobe Acrobat and Reader NOT required!
- Support print unattended and in batch mode
- A set of printing options (select printer, page range, copies, selectable paper size, orientation, duplex printing, collate, scale on printer, etc.) are available, support all options in DEVMODE structure
- Print PDF documents to a specific printer, or to the default printer
- Set the page mode (x-scale, y-scale, scale to fit)
- Set the vertical and horizontal page offset (x-offset, y-offset)
- Support 100 standard paper sizes, custom paper sizes or retrieve paper size from PDF file
- Popup a dialog to select Windows Printer Driver by manual
- Set paper orientation (upright, upside down, left side down, right side down)
- Set printer orientation (portrait, landscape)
- Select the number of copies
- Print PDF documents in duplex mode (simplex, horizontal, vertical)
- Select the color mode (color, black & white)
- Convert embedded fonts to Type1 or TrueType fonts
- Select the print quality (high, medium, low, draft, 300DPI, 600DPI, 1200DPI or others)
- Print a single page, range of pages, or whole document
- Print owner password protected PDF files directly
- Chinese, Japanese and Korean (CJK) characters are fully supported
- Support various languages, include Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, French, Danish, Dutch, English, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, etc.
- Allow you to add watermarks to the printed documents:
- Watermark type (rotated watermark, header, footer), font name, font height, font width, bold, italic, underline, outline, opacity, angle, RGB color, x and y position, etc.
- Save the PDF print spool file on disk
- Set paper bin (paper tray) to a specific printer
- Retrieve the printer names and paper bin names
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of PDFPrint Command Line 2.0 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. PDFPrint Command Line 2.0 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!