PDF Split-Merge is a stand-alone application that can be used to split, merge, and manage your PDF files, PDF Split- Merge is offered as an easy to use GUI (Graphical User Interface) application, and a command line application.
PDF Split-Merge is used to split files by pages, you can split the file into single pages or save every a few pages as a new file, it also can be used to merge multiple PDF files or selected pages from one or more files into a PDF file, preservation of original links, and form fields.
PDF Split-Merge software is a standalone program and does not require Adobe Acrobat, or even Acrobat Reader.
- Standalone software, Adobe Acrobat and Reader NOT required!
- Merge multiple PDF files or selected pages from one or more files into a PDF file;
- Generate a new PDF file by merging one or more PDF documents;
- Assemble new files by appending pages to existing documents;
- Split PDF documents by page numbers or by even, odd or custom page ranges etc;
- Split by page ranges (split pages, page ranges, odd/even pages ...);
- Split a file into single pages or sets of pages;
- Support Command Line Operation (for manual use or inclusion in scripts);
- Support Win98/ME/NT/2000/XP platforms;
- Easy to use;
- Support PDF1.7 file format (formerly only supported by Acrobat 8.0);
- Merge from text file, a text file which contains file names to be merged, one file name per line;
- Split into n pages (into files which containing n pages per file);
- Reverse or rearrange pages in a document;
- Retain links (update links, bookmarks and destinations between merged PDF files);
- Preserve all kinds of annotations;
- Split PDF documents by bookmarks;
- Extract all or individual chapters according to bookmarks;
- Because of built-in support for server environment, PDF Split-Merge is a good match for concurrent and server based applications;
- Support to retain or remove bookmarks and AcroForms within processing;
- Support "owner" password protected PDF files;
- Support use overlapping page ranges to create output PDF files;
- Support get page count from a PDF file from the command line;
- Insert bookmarks for each PDF filename into merged PDF file
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of PDF Split-Merge 2.2 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. PDF Split-Merge 2.2 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!