JBossWS is a JAX-WS compliant web service stack developed to be part of JBoss' Java EE5 offering.
JAX-WS brings to web services what EJB3 brings to EJB. With its greatly simplified programming model and functional enhancements it is desigend to take the place of previous JAX-RPC web service implementations.
- Full JAX-RPC and JAX-WS compliance
- Certified for J2EE 1.4 and EE 5
- EJB 2.1, EJB3 and JSE endpoints
- Attachments Profile Version 1.0
- Support for MTOM/XOP and SwA-Ref
- WS-Security 1.0 for XML Encryption/Signature of the SOAP message
- WS-Addressing (W3C candidate release) and JSR-261
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of JBoss Web Services 3.0.2 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. JBoss Web Services 3.0.2 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!