JavaPowUpload is easy client-side solution that can be used to perform file uploads from a user machine to the server and file downloads from server to user mashine.
JavaPowUpload is a crossplatform component that runs on any OS (Windows, Linux, Mac, etc) where Java Runtime Environment is installed. JavaPowUpload supports any standard file processing script on server side.
- Multiple file selection at once by Ctrl, Shift keys or by Ctrl A hot key.
- Recursive folders selection.
- Drag-n-drop files and folders.
- Rich progress and status information during the upload process.
- Uploads Form text items at the same request by POST or GET method.
- Sends selected paths info. This allows to recreate directory structure at server as it user selected.
- File filters by extension in the "Browse Files" dialog.
- Limit the maximum allowed size of individual files.
- Limit the maximum allowed total size of files.
- Limit the maximum allowed number of files to be uploaded at the same time.
- Possibility to cancel an upload (download) anytime.
- Returns http server reply with errors or success upload confirmation.
- Access to files date modified, name, size information. This data accessible before upload and also can be uploaded with files to the server.
- Multilingual interface.
- Interface can be fully hidden and replaced with custom HTML and Java Script code. Control has reach properties, methods and events.
- Supports SSL (HTTPS).
- Supports Authentication (Basic, Windows integrated).
- Supports Cookies and Session. JavaPowUpload automaticaly sends all Cookies and SessionID cookie that has web page containing it.
- Supports Proxy Servers. Proxy server settings should be configured inside JavaPowUpload.
- Supports Unicode file names, text Form items, localized messages and captions.
- Supports following protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, FTP.
- Upload and download mode in one component.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of JavaPowUpload script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. JavaPowUpload torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!