csASPUpload is an ASP component which allows a user to upload files to the server using an html form.
- Attach a file, or files to an HTML form.
- Allows your web site visitors to upload files without requiring FTP software, or the use of email attachments.
- Save or rename the files using the built in file utilities.
- Use the data stream feature to save files as binary data in a database.
- Easy access to form variables.
- Supports multiple file uploads.
- Pass image files straight to the csImageFile component for server side manipulation.
There are many web applications where it is useful to collect one or more files from a web site visitor. It is always an advantage to make this process as simple as possible. Most browsers support file uploads, but we still need a server side script or cgi to do something with the file.
csASPUpload allows files to be collected and saved on the server. A useful extra feature is the ability to export the file data as a binary stream allowing it to be saved straight into a database.
This data streaming feature can also export a file straight into the csImageFile component for server side image manipulation, creation of thumbnails etc.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of csASPUpload script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. csASPUpload torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!