It provides a graphical interface when interacting with calendars stored in other online services.
Upload 'wordpress-ics-importer' folder to the plugins folder, usually is wp-content/plugins.
Activate the plugin on the Plugins screen.
Place the following on a page (not post): [show-ics-events] or [show-ics-events=numevents] or [show-ics-events cal=icsnum,icsnum] (for events list) [show-ics-calendar] or [show-ics-calendar cal=icsnum,ics_num] (for new calendar)
Or use the widget in the sidebar.
Key features "ICS Calendar":
· Event list and calendar views
· Permalinks to individual events
· Ajax browsing of calendar and events list
· Sidebar widget showing event list
· Show only current events
· Show events between certain dates
· Show X number of events, or events happening in X number of days
· Display multiple lists from multiple calendars
· Combine multiple calendars into one list or calendar view
· Date language support
· Custom date and time formatting
· Privacy mode to show times but not event information
· Can change week start day
· Cache calendar file to improve server performance
· WordPress 2.7.1 or higher
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of ICS Calendar 1.6.8 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. ICS Calendar 1.6.8 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!