The plugin can also display a percentage of time passed from a total time frame.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Key features "KB Countdown Widget":
· You can use the time tags (like TIME_UNTIL and TIME_SINCE) in either the widget's title or in its text.
· Use iCal data (e.g. Google Calendar) if you want
· Easy to localize (i.e. use on non-English sites).
· As with the RSS and text widgets, you can have up to 9 KB Countdown widgets. (If you are using the plugin in your template or in a page/post, you can have an unlimited number of countdowns.)
· You can customize the width, height, border size, and colors of the bargraph (if you choose to use one).
· You can track any date within 2,147,483,648 years of today. To use bargraphs, your dates must be no more than 2,147,483,648 years apart. Probably not a problem unless you're a paleogeologist.
· Standard tags you can use: TIME_UNTIL, TIME_SINCE, PERCENT_DONE, BARGRAPH.
· Safe for WP-MU installations. Users cannot put script or anything into their message; their countdown message is scrubbed the same way that text widgets are.
· WordPress 2.0 up to 2.5
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of KB Countdown Widget 3.1.3 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. KB Countdown Widget 3.1.3 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!