HTML2PHP API is a complete set of classes for building Web Systems according the W3C HTML 4.01 Specification, over 80 classes including methods for setting and getting VALID attributes, you won't write different versions of your site for correct browser rendering, you will be always using W3C HTML 4.01 specification, also you can use the XHTML 1.0 without any migrating problem.
- Fully Oriented Object Classes.
- Fully API Documentation.
- Supports include/require files from the objects.
- 85 classes, which represents all HTML elements.
- Supports HTML 4.01 and XHTML 1.0 elements.
- Nesting elements allowed.
- Only allowed elements can be nested.
- Only allowed attributes-values can be set.
- Non alllowed or personalized attributes can also be set.
- Auto-information for some elements (such as the IMG's width/height).
- Migrating from HTML 4.01 to XHTML 1.0 (or viceversa) does not affect the code.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of HTML2PHP API script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. HTML2PHP API torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!