Eclipse Wikipedia Editor is an Eclipse editor plugin for a local, personal Wiki with Wikipedia syntax support.
The Wikipedia Plugin contains a Wikipedia Syntax Editor with the following features:
- parallel offline editing for multiple articles
- syntax highlighting for code snippets (sourround the code in tags like:
- source folding
- source outline view for article headers
- integrated HTML preview rendering (Windows, Linux, MacOS)
- Editor templates (Ctrl SPACE content assist) (pre- and selfdefined in menu Windows->Preferences)
- configurable MySQL JDBC interface to a Wikipedia page table (for example for a locally installed Wikipedia engine)
- titles from the database are suggested for content assist (type 3 characters of the title and press Ctrl SPACE) (column-name page_titile)
- Updates (i.e. HTML GET) from Wikipedia sites (right mouse click on the source filenames in the Navigator View)
- HTTP GET Queries from selected editor texts (search Google, Koders.com,...) (right mouse click in the editor)
- export wizard for generating HTML files
- export wizard for generating PDF files
- open another Wikipedia article with right mouse click on a Wikipedia link and selecting "Open Wiki link"
- HTML pages can be configured with velocity templates (preview and export)
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Eclipse Wikipedia Editor 2.0.6 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Eclipse Wikipedia Editor 2.0.6 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!