Wili-CMS is a "wiki-like" Content Management System. It is adressed to administrators and groups who need a simple web interface to manage dynamic content of their websites.
Wili-CMS provides an easy-to-use web interface to authenticate and change or add content to your site. It is useful for pages, where content creators and visitors are not the same.
You are able to login to a user-friendly webbased UI to handle your content. In difference to most wikis, this sytem is only addressed to sites, where visitors and content-creators are not the same.
- Content is ordered in a hiarchically auto generated page system
- All content can be changed dynamically on the fly
- Authentificate with just username and password at the easy to use web interface to edit content
- Stores content in a MySQL-Database
- Auto-create picture galleries
- Set up news blogs
- auto-generated event schedular on your startpage
- Upload files through admin interface
- Access to every page by simple URL (i.e. adding /23 for page #23)
- Dynamic relocation of URLs
- Multi-Language content and interface
- Show History of changes pages
- Hidden internal wiki in your admin area
Changes in this version:
- The page editor has been rewritten
- Images are now uploaded and placed when editing the page. You will find a popup window, which will guide you trough formatting your picture
- You can add links now more easily
- You can choose another page of this site as well to be linked
- The editor behaves more smooth. You don 't have to find the cursor position again after clicking a button
- the new tag makes it easy to insert indented quote paragraphs
- "summary" is now only shown, if there really is a parent page which uses it
- Shortcut urls (without ?npage=) can now generated automatically, so user copies the short url out of the browser if he_she does
- Shortcuts now use apache mod_rewrite rather than error pages to work. This is much more clean and causes less trouble
- The welcome page of the admin area is now editable by superuser
- it can be skipped, if user checks the new checkbox at this page
- passed dates can now be shown in admin area and re-added
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Wili-CMS 0.3.1 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Wili-CMS 0.3.1 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!