Ads may belong to one or more categories depending on the existent taxonomy terms.
Unpack in your modules folder (usually /sites/all/modules/) and enable under Administer > Site Building > Modules.
Key features "Classified Ads":
· cron-based automatic expiration
· Expired ad renewal: Users with proper permissions may 'renew' their expired but not yet purged ads during the 'grace period' by checking the 'renew ad' checkbox in the edit form.
· Simple taxonomy-based browsing similar to that provided by image.module galleries.
· Several useful blocks (latest ads, most popular ads, and stats including total number of unexpired ads and number of new ads in last 24 hours).
· Per-user classified ads lists (under each user's profile, visible to all users with 'access user profiles' permissions).
· Administration list of all classified ads, sortable by expiration date, with direct edit link to the ad.
· Exposes data to Views module.
· Ad expiration varies by taxonomy term. Now you can control ad duration depending on category selection
· Drupal 5.x/6.x
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Classified Ads 6.x-2.x-dev / 5.x-1.5-8 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Classified Ads 6.x-2.x-dev / 5.x-1.5-8 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!