The Beer Mapping Project allows beer fans to review beer brands and breweries and share their experience with others.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Key features "Beer Mapping Badge Widget":
· Widget Title (optional): add one or don't. This text will appear above the widget in the sidebar.
· Beer Mapping User Name: Add your username. If you leave this blank you will see a random user everytime you load your sidebar.
· Show User Information: this is the statistics for your account on the Beer Mapping Project. Including avatar, links to forum posts and other things.
· Show your top ten scores: If checked, this will call for a list with links to the reviews of the top ten locations you have reviewed on the Beer Mapping Project.
· WordPress 2.0.2 or higher
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Beer Mapping Badge Widget 1.3 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Beer Mapping Badge Widget 1.3 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!