AppStarter allows you to launch applications off your USB flash drive without having to worry about replacing drive letters anywhere.
You can replace drive letters in a file or any command line tags, configure up to 12 applications to be launched, and set applications as favorites and start them with one click.
AppStarter minimizes into the system tray and leaves your taskbar uncluttered, and the tray menu allows easy access to any of the configured applications.
- drive letter is changed automatically when launching applications
- drive letter replacing in a file
- drive letter replacing in tags
- support for up to 12 applications
- mark apps as favorites and launch with one click
- launch applications maximized, minimized or normal
- tray icon so task bar isn't cluttered
- tray menu for easy access to applications
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of AppStarter 0.5.3 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. AppStarter 0.5.3 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!