GNU Scientific Library 1.9
GNU Scientific Library 1.9 Summary
Platform: Linux / BSD
License: GPL - GNU Public License
Last update: June 07, 2007
GNU Scientific Library 1.9 Description
The GNU Scientific Library (GSL) is a numerical library for C and C programmers. It is free software under the GNU General Public License.
The library provides a wide range of mathematical routines such as random number generators, special functions and least-squares fitting. There are over 1000 functions in total with an extensive test suite.
- Complex Numbers Roots of Polynomials Special Functions
- Vectors and Matrices Permutations Sorting
- BLAS Support Linear Algebra Eigensystems
- Fast Fourier Transforms Quadrature Random Numbers
- Quasi-Random Sequences Random Distributions Statistics
- Histograms N-Tuples Monte Carlo Integration
- Simulated Annealing Differential Equations Interpolation
- Numerical Differentiation Chebyshev Approximation Series Acceleration
- Discrete Hankel Transforms Root-Finding Minimization
- Least-Squares Fitting Physical Constants IEEE Floating-Point
- Discrete Wavelet Transforms
GNU Scientific Library 1.9 Keywords
GNU Scientific Library 1.9 Script Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of GNU Scientific Library 1.9 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. GNU Scientific Library 1.9 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!