Tiny Vector and Matrix template library uses Meta Templates (MT) and Expression Templates (ET) to evaluate results at compile time -- which makes it fast for low order (tiny) systems.
"Tiny" is a subjective term, but typically means vectors and matrices of size ten (10) or less.
- STL iterator interface. This opens the door to all sorts of great STL applications.
- type promotion (for handling Matrices and Vectors of differing types).
- works on self defined types such as the std::complex<> type.
- makes no use of exceptions. Therefore you can use it for embedded systems or in Linux kernel space.
- nice expression level printing for debugging purposes (print the expanded expression tree).
- Matrices and Vectors with fixed sizes (of course), the data is stored in a static array.
- compile time dimension check for Vectors and Matrices to preserve the mathematical meaning.
- vector, matrix, matrix-matrix and matrix-vector fast operations
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of tvmet script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. tvmet torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!