Each image and its description is displayed as an individual post.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Key features "Yet Another Photoblog":
· Easy image upload - All wordpress post-features can be used
· On the fly thumbnail generation - Use multiple thumbnail sizes where and when you need them: Thumbnail generation gets controlled by the theme.
· EXIF data processing and output
· Self-learning EXIF filter - Your own cameras tags can be selected to be viewed.
· Full i18n-Support through gnutext mo/po files
· YAPB Plugin Infrastructure for extended functionality
· Ping additional update-service-sites when posting a photoblog entry.
· Nearly every WP-theme can become a photoblog in virtually no time.
· Out of the box configurable "latest images" sidebar widget
· WordPress 2.5 or higher
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Yet Another Photoblog 1.9.18 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Yet Another Photoblog 1.9.18 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!