Yet Another Link Directory (YALD) is a link directory script much like DMOZ which allows you to organize your links into unlimited categories and subcategories. YALD was designed with ease of use, simplicity, efficiency and performance in mind.
- Unlimited categories and subcategory depth.
- Recursive link counting and link count caching for optimal performance.
- Comprehensive category and link management through the easy to use admin control panel.
- Search engine friendly URLs using Apache mod_rewrite.
- Dead link checker will check your entire directory for broken links and remove them as they are detected.
- Directory visitors can suggest links which must be approved by the administrator.
- Basic logging functionality logs administrative operations in the database.
- Directory themes can be completely customized with the use of Smarty templating engine.
· Apache or IIS
· PHP 4 or PHP 5
· MySQL 4+
· GD for image verification/CAPTCHA (optional)
· Apache mod_rewrite for search engine friendly URLs (optional)
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Yet Another Link Directory 2.1RC2 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Yet Another Link Directory 2.1RC2 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!