Valid XSPF playlists are generated from ID3v2 MP3 tags. It is based on the get_id3() class library.
The package includes the JW Music player, which is free for non-commercial use.
Key features "XSPF.PHP":
· Valid XSPF playlist, works with most players
· Can provide multiple, overlapping playlists
· Supports multiple, individual directories per playlist
· Supports SQL caching of playlist for instant generation
· Includes auto-embed script controlled via .ini file
· Playlist can be sorted by file name
· Includes many embedding examples
· Supports HTML playlist output in browser
· Includes debug mode to aid installation
· PHP 5.2 or later
· MySQL database (for caching)
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of XSPF.PHP 0.09 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. XSPF.PHP 0.09 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!