WSN Forum is an advanced PHP/MySQL discussion forum script, designed to serve the needs of forum admins who want maximal control over their forums.
- Setup is simple. No file editing is needed. The setup script asks for your database info and administrative username and password, and then automatically sets up your forum for you.
- 'Switches' area in the admin panel allows turning features on and off instantly without needing to edit them out of the templates.
- Image prompt to stop spam. If you wish, you can require all unregisterd guests to copy the characters shown in an image before their submission of their registration, or (if you allow guest posts) when they post. This allows you to thwart automated submissions such as spam bots (requires GD).
- Generated HTML and default templates are HTML 4.01 transitional DTD compliant. If desired, change to another DTD via simple mass replace operations in the 'advanced' section of the admin panel.
- Allow your members to chat with eachother in a refreshless AJAX chat room.
- Plan community events on the forum calendar.
- While WSN Forum isn't the fastest available for small sites, it scales well to handle large sites. At PhilosophyForums.com for example it handles more than 10,000 members and 290,000 posts.
- Support via forum and email for the paid version, forum support for the free version. Note that there is no telephone or instant messaging support available. Be aware that support is handled by the script's author and so response times won't typically be instant, but the reply will be from the person who knows more about the workings of the script than anyone else.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of WSN Forum 4.1.18 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. WSN Forum 4.1.18 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!