It also allows importing files via FTP or HTTP.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Key features "WP Vault":
· Browse files in ajax-powered interface.
· Attach image gallery to any posts or pages using stored files, without additional coding. It works without fiddling with any WordPress or theme files. There is absolutely no coding needed. No copy-and-pasting a piece of code. Not even inserting tags into your post entries.
· Serve the resized version of image for faster loading while keeping the original copy safely.
· Make image or non-image files available for download.
· Organize files by tagging them.
· Built-in protection on published files to discourage hot linking
· WP Vault takes advantage of the WordPress built-in caching mechanism to minimize the number of database queries. You can enable it by editing wp-config.php file. (define('ENABLE_CACHE', true);)
· WordPress 2.2 or higher
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of WP Vault 0.8.6.6 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. WP Vault 0.8.6.6 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!