The graph is always scaled, so that the day with the highest peak uses the maximum height.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Key features "WP-Pulse-Meter":
· $alwaysCreateNew | If “true”, the image will be always redrawn with every call. Helpfull if you want to instantly see changes to the following parameters
· $pulseScope | The number of days shown on the graph
· $width $height | Dimension of the image
· $bgcolor $linecolor | Color of background and graph
· $paddingx / $paddingy | The number of pixel that the graph will always keep distance to the image border
· $id | css id of the image
· $path | Path to the directory the image is going to be saved in
· WordPress 2.1 or higher
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of WP-Pulse-Meter 1.0 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. WP-Pulse-Meter 1.0 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!